What does 別打擾我 in Chinese mean?

What is the meaning of the word 別打擾我 in Chinese? The article explains the full meaning, pronunciation along with bilingual examples and instructions on how to use 別打擾我 in Chinese.

The word 別打擾我 in Chinese means leave me alone. To learn more, please see the details below.

Listen to pronunciation

Meaning of the word 別打擾我

leave me alone

Phrase (stop talking to me)

See more examples

所以 不 確定 強奸 是不是 有 笑點
So I'm not sure how rape is funny.
不 太 有把握 字 拼得 对 不 对
I wasn't too sure about the spelling in them.
最后,谨向秘书长就本议程项目所作报告的质量和范围表示我国的感谢,该报告是促进国际合作与协调的有力工具。
Finally, I should like to express my country's appreciation to the Secretary-General for both the quality and the scope of the reports under this agenda item, which are powerful tools facilitating international cooperation and coordination
作為 這艘 船 的 船長 , 扛 著責備 。
As captain of this ship, I shoulder the blame.
阮文戎的遺體在他死後一天(2月1日)下葬,下葬時他的家人和朋友到墳場送
Nhung was buried on 1 February, the day after his death, in the presence of family and friends, at Gia Đính cemetery.
除了声明稍后将说明的保留外,我们将能够在 # 年期间完成审判分庭的诉讼工作。
This will enable us- with the reservations I will present later to complete the Trial Chamber proceedings in
重申,印度继续坚定地致力于核裁军和不扩散。
I wish to reiterate that India remains strongly committed to disarmament and non-proliferation
們 奉獻 出 們 的 自由 們 的 回憶 以及 們 的 意志
We offer our Lord... our liberty, our memory, and our will
自从上次向安理会通报情况(见S/PV.6502)以来,委员会接获关于另外三个据报违反禁止伊朗出口和采购军火和相关材料的第1747(2007)号决议第5段规定的案例的通知。
Since my last briefing to the Council (see S/PV.6502), the Committee was notified of three additional cases of alleged violations of the provisions of paragraph 5 of resolution 1747 (2007), which imposes a ban on the export to and procurement by Iran of arms and related materiel.
没人能 碰
Nobody touches my leg.
该 怎么 说 呢
should i even ask?
皇上 把莉吉賜給 照顧
The emperor assigned Lygia to my care.
有 什么 事 让 马丁 太太 如此 紧张 ?
Now what is there about me that makes Mrs. Martin so nervous?
在这方面,要强调为生境提供充足和可预测的资金的问题,是振兴改革和加强该中心的紧迫问题之一。
In this regard, I would like to underline that the question of providing adequate and predictable funding for Habitat is one of the pressing issues of revitalizing, reforming and strengthening the Centre
同样,要向秘书长科菲·安南先生致敬,由于他的献身精神和奉献给本组织的杰出才能,他重新当选,连任秘书长。
Likewise, I wish to pay tribute to the Secretary-General, Mr. Kofi Annan, who was re-elected to a second mandate, thanks to his dedication and the great talent with which he has directed our Organization
是否可以认为大会注意到这些条款?
May I take it that the Assembly takes note of those provisions?
那个 我们 拜访 的 Mayans 帮 的 人 被 找
Τhey found that Mayan we visited.
們 談論 的 是 你 的 婚禮
But this is your wedding we're talking about, Noc.
們會針對在拯救人命上 做創新的公司及企業創立一個網路, 協助他們連結像姆索這樣的工作者, 讓她能為她的社區做更好的服務。
And we'll create a network of companies and entrepreneurs who've created innovations that can save lives and help them connect to workers like Musu, so she can help better serve her community.
赞许你们为提出第11项可持续发展目标所做的工作,该目标专门致力于使城市和人类住区对于所有人“具包容性、安全、有复原力及可持续”。
I commend your work in proposing sustainable development goal 11, which is dedicated to making cities and human settlements “inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable” for all.
也有些呼吸困难
i have some difficulty breathing too
的孩子们最近遭遇的灾难已经让完全不适合再来参加这场竞选。
The calamities of my children, which have recently befallen, have utterly unfitted me for the contest.
会 一直 恨 他
I've always hated him.
怎么回事 , 在 这 唯一 的 一个 谁 拥有 一些 他妈的 球团 ?
How is it I'm the only one in this group who has some fucking balls?
看來 們 要 跟 Malee 好好 聊聊 了
It sounds like we need to spend some quality time with Malee.

Let's learn Chinese

So now that you know more about the meaning of 別打擾我 in Chinese, you can learn how to use them through selected examples and how to read them. And remember to learn the related words that we suggest. Our website is constantly updating with new words and new examples so you can look up the meanings of other words you don't know in Chinese.

Do you know about Chinese

Chinese is a group of languages forming a language family in the Sino-Tibetan language family. Chinese is the mother tongue of the Han people, the majority in China and the main or secondary language of the ethnic minorities here. Nearly 1.2 billion people (about 16% of the world's population) have some variant of Chinese as their mother tongue. With the growing importance and influence of China's economy globally, teaching Chinese is increasingly popular in American schools and has become a well-known topic among young people around the world. Western world, as in Great Britain.